Connect with yogis from all around the world! Join in our #yogachat at 10am PST every other Friday or just tweet with the hashtag #yogachat at any time to join in the yoga chat and meet other yogis.
Step by Step instructions:
- Login to twitter a few minutes before the scheduled start time
- Follow @shareyoga on Twitter – http://twitter.com/shareyoga
- Include the hashtag “#yogachat” in every tweet (without the quotes)
- Go to our #yogachat page and click the blue JOIN button
- We will post questions and topics, respond with your answers
- Scroll down for more details and guidelines
Yoga Chat etiquette & guidelines:
- Yoga Chat is great for anyone interested in any type of yoga. We post topics for all levels of students and yoga teachers.
- Please try to stay on topic.
- No problem if you jump in late, just say hello and join in.
- Please don’t pop in and promote a business or product. If it is relevant to the discussion, feel free to share. We have had some people not participate but just tweet out links. Please participate in the chat instead. Chatters will click through to your profile if they’re interested in you.
- Please say hello even if you’re just following along. It helps us see if the chats are reaching people.
- Please share the chats with other people and retweet as much as you can to help spread the word.
- Discussion topics and questions are asked with a T1, T2, T3, etc. Be sure to include the appropriate number in your answer, T1, T2, T3. For example: We ask, “T1. What is your favorite color? #yogachat” You respond, “T1. Blue. #yogachat”
- Be sure to include the hashtag in your tweets and responses. If you use a tool like tchat.io, it will automatically append the #yogachat hashtag on to your tweets.
- Your posts are reaching a lot of people so be mindful in your responses.
- Be respectful, even if you disagree with someone. Please don’t discount other people’s stories and experiences. You may disagree & think your way is better. Honor other's experiences that are different from your own.