Join us Friday May 9th as we discuss “Gratitude and Yoga” on our bi-weekly yoga chat on Twitter (Go here #yogachat).
Questions to consider for this week’s topic:
- Is gratitude an important of yoga practice?
- Does gratitude make you healthier?
- What yoga pose cultivates gratitude the most for you?
- Who in your life are you most grateful for?
- What mantra cultivates gratitude in your heart?
- Bonus question for teachers: How do you help your students cultivate gratitude in class?
See you on #yogachat Friday, May 9th at 10am PST as we discuss these questions together.
Gratitude Links & Resources:
- Report on Scientific Studies of Benefits of Gratitude
- 5 Yoga & Meditation Techniques to Help You Practice Gratitude
- 5 Yoga Poses for Gratitude
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Protected: What is “true” yoga? [Share Yoga Members Only] - January 5, 2018
- Upcoming YogaChats in November #yogachat - October 31, 2016
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016