Sunday, March 16 at 5:00 PM PST – Setting yourself up for a successful yoga week!
This Sunday we will be holding a special #yogachat. Our normal #yogachat time is on Friday mornings, but many people are not able to join in at that time (you know, due to work and other distractions) so we are holding a special #yogachat and inviting everyone (yes, you!) to join in!
The topic will be “Creating a Plan Y: Setting yourself up for a successful yoga week!” and it will be interactive. In other words, as we chat, we will be getting everything set-up to make sure you practice yoga this week, including:
- Putting it on your schedule.
- Planning which class to go to.
- Contacting your instructor, if necessary.
- Getting your clothes ready.
- Meditation – when will it happen if not now?
So come join us this Sunday at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Twitter or just go to our yoga chat page. It’s free, fun and a great way to kick off your week!
Latest posts by Share Yoga Editor (see all)
- Yoga Cues & Quotes: Authenticity - May 25, 2015
- Creating a Plan Y! – This Sunday at 5pm #yogachat – Setting yourself up for a successful yoga week! - March 15, 2014
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day - April 20, 2011