Share Yoga is a small company that depends upon the loyalty and returning visits of readers like you. I started the company in 2005 selling yoga clothing and other products via the Share Yoga e-store. While we still sell yoga products, in August of 2008 I decided to shift Share Yoga’s focus to providing content via our blog. Since the shift, the site continues to grow and evolve. We are blessed daily with returning readers as well as several new contributors who spend a lot of time drafting and searching for topics that are relevant to our yogi community. Our site traffic continues to grow each day while more and more yogis and seekers contribute to the site via comments, articles and tips.
Today is Blog Reader Appreciation Day!
Thank you for being a part of our continued growth and for sharing in our vision of providing and connecting around our shared passions of yoga, meditation, spirituality and self-empowerment.
I hope you will continue to send in yoga-related tips and article suggestions – because we depend upon you, our yoga tribe, to help us to continue to share yoga and grow our community of readers and contributors. When you take the time to comment on an article, I can tell you, it means the world to the contributor because it keeps us connected and lets us know that our work is reaching you — and that’s why we do what we do. In return for your participation in our Share Yoga community, we’ll continue to do our best to provide articles that are interesting, relevant, and helpful to you – both on and off the mat!
What’s on the horizon at Share Yoga?
In 2009, we have several plans for Share Yoga, including:
- Contributor Incentive Program – We are working on a writer incentive program that will allow our wonderful contributors to earn yoga products and other rewards in return for their contributions.
- Yoga Videos – access to more yoga and meditation videos
- More articles about self-empowerment & Law of Attraction
- More contributions by yoga teachers from all over the world with specific how to’s to improve your techniques and keep you inspired
- Contests galore – Each month we will be holding contests with yoga product and cash rewards. Keep watching the site for details about April’s contest: Invent your own yoga pose
- New Worldwide yoga events calendar – We continue to improve our event locator tools, we plan on offering search by zip code in the near future. For now, please visit our Share Yoga Worldwide yoga events calendar. If you have an event to add to the calendar, please send it to us via our yoga tip form.
- Community tools – Connect with other members of the Share Yoga tribe via community forums and tools that help you connect.
- and more… We’ll keep you posted on many more plans we have for the site.
Namaste dear yogis and thank you,
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016
- Best Yoga Advice I’ve Received - March 21, 2015
- Share Yoga’s Top Blog Posts of 2014 - January 5, 2015