- Practice conscious, ocean breathing at least 5 minutes daily.
- When you realize you are stressed, use that as a reminder to return awareness to your breath.
- Learn and share the physical benefits to breathing.
- Learn and share the spiritual and emotional benefits to breathing.
Founder at Share Yoga
Darla Brown is the founder of Share Yoga and a certified yoga teacher. Darla's love of yoga started over 20 years ago. She has taken teacher training and intensives with master teacher Max Strom as well as Jamie Elmer, Kyra Haglund, Luke Ketterhagen and Nancy Goodstein. Darla's practice focuses on breath and healing.
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016
- Best Yoga Advice I’ve Received - March 21, 2015
- Share Yoga’s Top Blog Posts of 2014 - January 5, 2015