Join us for a Yoga Music #yogachat
On this week’s yoga chat we will be talking about your love of yoga music on and off mat, the artists that inspire you the most, and we will offer resources to create your own yoga playlist!
What: YogaChat on Twitter
When: Friday, August 15 at 10:00am
Who: Yogis, Yoga Teachers, Music Lovers, Chant & Kirtan Lovers – everyone!
Yoga Chat Topics
To get you thinking, here are some questions we will be discussing in the chat:
- What is your favorite kirtan or yoga music artist?
- What makes a good playlist for yoga class? For meditation?
- When is silence better in a yoga class?
- Is contemporary music appropriate for a yoga class?
- What type of music do you like best during a yoga class?
- What are resources for yoga teachers to create an effective playlist?
- What are the benefits of kirtan and chanting?
- How can yoga teachers improve the music experience in class? What are some things to be aware of?
How do I join in the Yoga Chat?
1. go to the link tweetchat.com/room/
2. login with your twitter account
3. follow along with the chat starting at 10am PST/ 1pm EST on Friday
4. Post replies and always include the hashtag #yogachat.
What is a Tweet Chat?
A tweet chat is a virtual online gathering through Twitter. To join in the chat, use the hashtag #yogachat in all your tweets during the designated time. See you there!
See you then!