When Celestyna Brozek found yoga there was no turning back. She jumped wholeheartedly into her practice and even became a certified yoga teacher. Celestyna, also an avid surfer and runner, found many similarities between her yoga practice and surfing and now runs a Yoga for Surfers workshop with Santa Monica Surfers.
For all these reasons and more, we are so excited to have Celestyna join us as a special guest on #yogachat!
- What? Yoga & Outdoors Yoga Chat
- When? This Friday, June 20 at 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Where? On Twitter at hashtag #yogachat or at twubs.com/yogachat
- Who? You! (Surfers, Yogis, and anyone in between!)
- Why? Connect with other yogis and discuss taking yoga outdoors this summer!
Schedule private or group sessions with Celestyna over at SurfYogi.Ca where she also chronicles her journey. She shares, “the minute I started surfing I realized it was a very special, sacred thing I had discovered and I wanted to share the magic with others. It is a very personal conversation a surfer has with the ocean, and I would like to offer mine up to you, as a gift, as something you will hopefully find of value.”
Surf’s up, yogis!