Spring is in the air here in Los Angeles and we are inspired to talk about new beginnings. What words come to mind when you think about spring?
- Open up
- Plant seeds
- Spring cleaning
- Spring showers
- & more!
Let’s plant some fresh yoga seeds together and rejuvenate (another Spring word!) our yoga practices. Together, we will explore questions like:
- Refresh – What are your yoga goals for the year? Do they need a refresh?
- Reinvigorate – What are some ways to enliven your meditation practice?
- Nature – Ideas on how we can commune with nature through our yoga practice?
- Open up – What areas of my yoga practice do I want to open up to this year?
Join us this Friday at 10am PST for our weekly #yogachat on Twitter. You can follow along on our #yogachat page or go directly to Twitter’s #yogachat stream. (You need to be logged in to Twitter in order to join in the chat. Please remember to include the hashtag: #yogachat in all your responses.)
If you have any questions you want to add, please do so in the comments below.
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016
- Best Yoga Advice I’ve Received - March 21, 2015
- Share Yoga’s Top Blog Posts of 2014 - January 5, 2015