It’s a New Year and a lot of us our building our “To Do” lists with new goals and resolutions. For our first yoga chat of 2015, we would like discuss how to create “bite size” intentions for big impact.
Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
– What is an intention?
– What is the difference between an intention and a resolution?
– How effective are intentions?
– How do you break down bigger goals into bite size doable intentions?
– What tools can you use outside of yoga class or in your personal life to keep you on track?
We will also have a discussion especially for yoga teachers:
– How to effectively cue intentions as a yoga teacher.
– How to stay tuned into your intentions as a yoga teacher.
“Creating Bite Size Intentions for Big Impact” #yogachat
What: Free YogaChat on Twitter
When: Friday, January 16 at 10:00am Pacific
Who: Yoga students, yoga teachers, EVERYONE!
2. login with your twitter account
3. follow along with the chat starting at 10am PST/ 1pm EST
4. Post replies and always include the hashtag #yogachat.
What is a Tweet Chat?
A tweet chat is a virtual online gathering through Twitter. To join in the chat, use the hashtag #yogachat in all your tweets during the designated time. See you there!
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015