- This event has passed.
Join us! Infuse Your Yoga Practice with Abundance & Gratitude #yogachat
November 4, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
As the holidays approach and we begin to spend more time indoors, celebrating holidays like Thanksgiving in the US, it’s a natural time for us to reflect on all the ABUNDANCE in our lives.
Join us for our bi-weekly Yoga Chat where we’ll discuss the following topics:
- What is your personal gratitude practice? Tweet it!
- How can we manifest more abundance in our lives while remaining grateful for all that we already have? Tweet it!
- What does abundance mean to you as a yogi, when we are often taught to live simply & appreciate each moment? Tweet it!
- How would you explore weaving the theme of abundance into a yoga sequence or lesson plan? (for yoga teachers) Tweet it!
To join in, go to:
and login with your Twitter account!
Or if you’re on Twitter, go to:
and be sure to include the hashtag #yogachat in all your responses during the Yoga Chat hour.
See you there!
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Protected: What is “true” yoga? [Share Yoga Members Only] - January 5, 2018
- Upcoming YogaChats in November #yogachat - October 31, 2016
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016