- This event has passed.
YogaChat: Nadis 101 for Better Health & Spiritual Growth #yogachat
July 31, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Do words like kundalini, prana, subtle body seem like some foreign concept to you? Or possibly, you are familiar with these words and their meanings, but you are not sure how they directly apply to you, your yoga practice and your life?
For our yoga chat this week, we will be simplifying the meanings of these words starting with an introduction to the nadis. We will also include a breathing practice at the end of the chat for you to implement for better health and spiritual growth.
Here are few questions that we will be discussing:
– What are the nadis?
– Where are they located in the body?
– How do they relate to hatha yoga?
– Why is it important to keep them balanced?
– What practices navigate/balance these energy channels?
Mark you calendar and invite your friends! We look forward to another enriching chat!
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015