This Event has passed. You can read the transcript here.
8/14/15 #yogachat numbers
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” ― Joseph Campbell
Our theme for Share Yoga this month is “Courage”. So, for this week’s yoga chat, we will be discussing how cultivating courage in our yoga practice can help us to live our bliss. Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- What is courage?
- Why is courage an important part of your yoga practice?
- When fear comes up in your yoga practice, what helps you through it?
- What asanas (postures) do you like to practice that help you feel courageous?
- How can you use your fear as a tool rather than a roadblock?
- What is one courageous step you can do today that aligns you with your bliss?
Kimberlyn Brown is a 500 hour yoga teacher and esthetician. Visit her website at pureshakti.com. "Yoga is to me, the gift of liberation. I have learned how to breathe more deeply, give and receive love more easily and how to live my life more fully. I am truly honored to share this practice with my students. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to empower each of my students to take what they learn in class off their mat and into their world."
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)