- This event has passed.
YogaChat: Finding Courage to Live Your Bliss #yogachat
August 14, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” ― Joseph Campbell
Our theme for Share Yoga this month is “Courage”. So, for this week’s yoga chat, we will be discussing how cultivating courage in our yoga practice can help us to live our bliss. Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- What is courage?
- Why is courage an important part of your yoga practice?
- When fear comes up in your yoga practice, what helps you through it?
- What asanas (postures) do you like to practice that help you feel courageous?
- How can you use your fear as a tool rather than a roadblock?
- What is one courageous step you can do today that aligns you with your bliss?
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015