- This event has passed.
Writer’s Theme: Om
February 1, 2016 - February 29, 2016
February 2016 Writing Prompts:
- What is Om? What is the origin of Om? What does it mean?
- Is it Om or Aum?
- How do you chant Om?
- What are the benefits of Om?
- How can you use Om as a tool for meditation?
- Why do we chant Om at the beginning or at the end of a yoga class? What are the benefits?
- As a yoga teacher, how do you introduce the practice and meaning of Om to your students?
- What are your personal experiences of chanting Om?
Quotes about om:
Now, the true power of Om lies in the experience of Om ~ Mindy Arbuckle
Keep the meaning of Om always at heart. Feal Om. Feel that you are the pure, perfect, all-knowing, eternal, free, Brahman. Feel that you are absolute consciousness and the infinite, unchanging existence. ~ Naveen Kumar
Videos & Articles:
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015