The energy of gratitude is to have a heartfelt appreciation for the big things and the little things in our life, as well as an overall thankfulness for life itself. So how can we use our yoga practice to cultivate that energy? How can we use the energy of gratitude to help transform our lives? Here are a few more questions to get you thinking:
- How can our inner dialogue be used as tool to create an energy of gratitude?
- How can we still feel gratitude for poses that we have not mastered yet?
- What does the energy of gratitude feel like?
- Why do you think it’s important to experience and feel gratitude on your mat?
- What is your favorite pose, meditation, chant or saying that immediately helps you feel thankful?
Please join us! We look forward to a lively, inspiring chat! Are you joining us for the first time? No worries! We have our yoga chat guidelines here: How to Join In Yoga Chat
Kimberlyn Brown is a 500 hour yoga teacher and esthetician. Visit her website at pureshakti.com. "Yoga is to me, the gift of liberation. I have learned how to breathe more deeply, give and receive love more easily and how to live my life more fully. I am truly honored to share this practice with my students. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to empower each of my students to take what they learn in class off their mat and into their world."
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)