- This event has passed.
Releasing emotions through asana #yogachat @embodiedsacred
September 11, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Here are the resources mentioned in this chat:
- Julian’s Book, Awakened Heart, Embodied Mind
- Julian’s Ultimate Music Mastery Course for Yoga Teachers
- Julian’s Yoga Teacher Grad School
- Miss this chat? Here’s the transcript
- Julian’s Chakra Yoga Course
- Julian’s Website & Blog
The reach of this chat was:
We welcome back our special guest, Julian Walker for #yogachat this Friday! Our topic is “Releasing Emotions Through Asana” and it’s sure to be an informative discussion.
Here are some questions that we’ll be discussing with Julian:
Q1. How do you define the mind body connection? Why does it matter?
Q2. How do yoga postures (asanas) help release emotion?
Q3. How do asanas affect our subtle (energetic) body?
Q4. Are there certain asanas that release certain types of emotions? (For ex Heart openers)
Q5. As a yoga teacher, how do you cultivate a safe space for your students to experience difficult emotions?
For chat guidelines and how to:
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015