- This event has passed.
Writer’s Theme: Find Your Passion
January 1, 2016 - January 31, 2016
Welcome to 2016, Contributors!
The New Year is a blank book and we are placing the pen in your hands! Our all-new monthly themes for 2016 are an exciting way to kick-off your writing goals PLUS reach more people and share your passion and work!
January’s theme is “Find Your Passion.” A lot of people set intentions and resolutions this time of year, but let’s dig deeper and help others find their passions and ignite them, so those intentions are set within a deeper context for self-realization & joy!
January 2016 Writing Prompts
- How does one find their dharma?
- How can I set intentions and resolutions that matter?
- How can I find more passion in my life?
- I found my passion when I _________.
- Cues & lesson plans to help students find their passion….
- What meditations can help me find my passion?
- What yoga poses help me find my passion?
Quotes on Finding Your Purpose:
“Don’t worry about what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~Howard Thurman
“Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it” – Guatama Buddha
“Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.” – Shannon L. Alder
“The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” ― Robert Bryne
“I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” ~ Rumi
Articles & Meditations about Finding Your Purpose:
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015