“On this path no effort is wasted, no gain is ever reversed; even a little of this practice will shelter you from great sorrow. ” -Bhagavad Gita
It’s all about “Simplicity” this month on Share Yoga, so for this weeks yoga chat we will be exploring how to simplify our yoga practice. Here are a few questions we will be discussing:
– Why do we need to be aware of our samskaras (patterns of behavior) before we cultivate a new habit to practice yoga?
– Why is it important to set a “sankalpa” or intention to simplify or change our practice?
– What are simple yoga poses that you can do anywhere?
– Besides a daily asana practice, what are other forms of yoga one can practice?
– How can you implement more simple, easy “yoga breaks” while at work?
– What is an easy way to practice yoga when you feel short on time?
For yoga teachers:
– What are simple ways you can teach yoga philosophy as a theme for class?
– How can you simplify your cues or language to benefit your students?
– If you had to choose one thing to teach your students,
what would it be?
Please join us! We look forward to having you there!