What tools can you apply to help you live your most authentic life? How can you pursue your deepest desires day to day? What does living “authentically” mean to you? We will be talking about these concepts and more in this week’s yoga chat. We will also take the opportunity to explore authenticity as it applies to yoga teachers. Please join us and expect to be inspired to pursue your hearts desire and learn new techniques to bring your unique gifts to the world! Here are a few questions we will be asking during the chat:
– What is dharma?
– How does pursuing your dharma correlate to living your most authentic life?
– How does a yoga & meditation practice bring us into better alignment with that which we are meant to be doing?
– What day to day actions can you take to help you live more authentically?
– How can you speak and communicate from your most authentic self?
– How do you apply authenticity on and off the mat?
– Why do you think being “authentic” is an important skill for a yoga teacher to have?
– What attributes does one of your favorite yoga teacher’s (or someone who inspires you) have that makes them “authentic”?
Please join us! We look forward to a lot of feedback for an enriching chat!