- This event has passed.
How to Have a Successful Personal Practice with special guest Jay Fields #yogachat
February 27, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Update: In case you missed it, here is the 2/27/15 YogaChat transcript
At this week’s Yoga Chat, we will be interviewing Jay Fields on how to have a successful personal practice. Jay is an educator, facilitator, author and an expert on embodied integrity. She wrote “Teach People, Not Poses” and is on the faculty for Awakened Heart Embodied Mind Yoga Teacher Training in Venice, California.
Here is a preview of the questions that we will be covering:
– What is embodied self awareness?
– What tools or practices can help develop that self awareness?
– What are common challenges people face in having a home yoga practice?
– What are your tips for people struggling with consistency in their home practice?
– How can a ‘teacher’ training help with your home practice?
– How does a teacher training benefit a student wanting to take their personal practice deeper?
Please join us at https://twitter.com/hashtag/yogachat. We look forward to having you there!
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015