« All Events
Creating a gratitude practice #yogachat
November 20, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am Free
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
For this week’s yoga chat we will be discussing how to create your own gratitude practice. Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- How can we emulate more than just an attitude of gratitude?
- How can we create and maintain a daily gratitude practice that will bring us more joy, peace and acceptance?
- How can gratitude cultivate more love in our relationships?
- The power of intention: How can setting an intention to acknowledge what we are grateful for change our day?
- How can being present in the moment keep us connected to that intention?
- How can not only thinking of what we are grateful for, but feeling and expressing that gratitude enhance our practice?
- What are some ways we can express gratitude?
- How can we use our yoga practice as a tool to help us practice gratitude?
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)