- This event has passed.
Creating a gratitude practice #yogachat
November 20, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
New to #yogachat? Get all the deets here: https://www.shareyoga.com/yogachat
For this week’s yoga chat we will be discussing how to create your own gratitude practice. Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- How can we emulate more than just an attitude of gratitude?
- How can we create and maintain a daily gratitude practice that will bring us more joy, peace and acceptance?
- How can gratitude cultivate more love in our relationships?
- The power of intention: How can setting an intention to acknowledge what we are grateful for change our day?
- How can being present in the moment keep us connected to that intention?
- How can not only thinking of what we are grateful for, but feeling and expressing that gratitude enhance our practice?
- What are some ways we can express gratitude?
- How can we use our yoga practice as a tool to help us practice gratitude?
Share Yoga Editor at Share Yoga
Kimberlyn Brown is a 500 hour yoga teacher and esthetician. Visit her website at pureshakti.com. "Yoga is to me, the gift of liberation. I have learned how to breathe more deeply, give and receive love more easily and how to live my life more fully. I am truly honored to share this practice with my students. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to empower each of my students to take what they learn in class off their mat and into their world."
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015