Read the Symplur #YogaChat Transcript, July 3, 2015
Read the visual storify transcript of this yoga chat
40 Avg Tweets/Hour
7 Avg Tweets/Participant
Like those numbers? Contact us to be featured on an upcoming #yogachat!
This month at Share Yoga our theme is Contentment (santosha). So for this week’s Yoga Chat, join us to discuss Chakras 101 & How to Unlock Hidden Energy Reserves Within. Join yogis from around the world, share your insights, and learn how to unlock your hidden energy reserves within.
Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- What does “chakra” mean? (pronounced [chuhk-ruh])
- What are the 7 primary chakras?
- What is kundalini & how does it relate to the chakras?
- What are the signs of a blocked or closed chakra?
- What are the benefits of keeping chakras open and balanced?
- What are specific yoga asanas or meditations that you can do keep these energy centers flowing?
Pleas join us as we discuss how to enhance your yoga practice and how to find santosha in your life.
Yoga Chat is held every other Friday at 10am PST / 1pm EST as we discuss topics related to yoga. Check out the entire Yoga Chat schedule and just tweet with the hashtag #yogachat to join in the yoga chat and meet other yogis.
Kimberlyn Brown is a 500 hour yoga teacher and esthetician. Visit her website at pureshakti.com. "Yoga is to me, the gift of liberation. I have learned how to breathe more deeply, give and receive love more easily and how to live my life more fully. I am truly honored to share this practice with my students. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to empower each of my students to take what they learn in class off their mat and into their world."
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)