Every once in a while we run across links related to yoga, meditation, or personal growth and spirituality that we feel like sharing. It may be a news article, an inspiration, a tip or new product; and sometimes it’s just something mildly interesting or amusing. Since our name is SHARE yoga, we always aim to share these worthy items with you. Get it?
Here are a few items worth sharing today:
- Meditation and Prayers for Peace: With the escalation of violence between Israel & Palestine and also the increased tensions between India & Pakistan, it’s easy to feel useless watching it unfold from so far away. What can we do to help? Please share your own thoughts and meditations for peace in the comments below. Click here to go to comments below.
- 6 of My Favorite Yoga Poses of 2008 on FitSugar.com: This article should be called “6 of the Most Challenging Yoga Poses of 2008”, but is still worth checking out.
- Yoga for Holiday Stress: “Yoga? Oh no, not me! I’m not chanting “OM…..” for an hour and standing on my head! That’s too weird.”
- Flexible New Year’s Resolutions: This is a nice little article written last year that gives tips on creating New Year’s Resolutions for Yogis. Suggested resolutions include:
- Remember Ahimsa – Do No Harm
- Use Satya to Take Stock
- Santosha – Say Good-Bye to Yesterday
- Aparigraha – Pack Light
P.S. If you find a great blog article or news item or image about yoga, meditation or wellness that other yogis and seekers may enjoy like this one http://www.theabsman.com/how-to-lose-belly-fat-for-men-ultimate-guide/ click here to use our contact form to send it to us. We may share it in a future article.
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016
- Best Yoga Advice I’ve Received - March 21, 2015
- Share Yoga’s Top Blog Posts of 2014 - January 5, 2015