It’s only November, but it’s not too early to order holiday gifts. Save time and money by getting organized earlier this year so you can relax later. Here are some ideas from around the web:
- Gaiam Customized Yoga Mats from CafePress – Pick a color, add photos, text, and design your own Yoga Mat. Or you can choose from their artist-designed yoga mats. Although I’m not sure why you’d want to have a yoga mat with a Ninja or Pirate on it. Start at $29.50
- YogaHitch: The Yoga Towel, Carrier, and Strap: All In One! – These always sell out fast around the holidays because they are such a creative yoga tool that makes a great gift for any level of yogi. Just $30. (see inset picture)
- YogaEarth Yogi Nutritional Supplements: Ignite Yoga Activism with a yoga nutrition gift: Through a partnership with Off the Mat, YogaEarth will donate $10 of each purchase of Pre-Practice Balance and/or Post-Practice Vitality Nutritional Drink. Each box contains a month’s supply. $59.99 includes the $10 donation to Off the Mat.
- DownDogArt by Michael Patrick Garman: MPG offers simple bronze or white marble scupltures of yogis in awesome asanas, including down-dog, child’s pose, wheel and more. $49
- Asana Cookie Cutters from the Kitchen Yogi: The Kitchen Yogi currently offers three cookie cutters inspired by yoga poses. Each includes an original cookie recipe (gluten free, organic sugar, or gingerbread). 3 for $20.