Share Yoga is your source for all things yoga. Born from a desire to share the benefits of yoga and meditation with others, Share Yoga provides articles on yoga philosophy and lifestyle, yoga therapy, tips for yoga teachers, yoga poses (asanas), yoga breathing (pranayama), meditation, healing and integrative medicine, spirituality, and yoga events and workshops around the world. Share Yoga is our name but, more importantly, it is our mantra. Share the om.
We believe that:
- Yoga can help us become more conscientious, happier and more productive.
- Once we feel the benefits of yoga in our own lives, we can help others and that is a wonderful thing.
- When we live within the spirit of yoga and then share it with others we have initiated a positive energetic chain of action.
- Those who have experienced the benefits of yoga realize that sharing yoga not only helps others, but also our selves, and ultimately humankind.
- Yoga is not a religion, but a system of healing our body and minds. Yoga is an art and a science.
- Yoga is more than physical poses. It is a lifestyle, a philosophy, and provides a system to live ethically and conscientiously.
How you can participate in our yoga community:
- Write a blog post for Share Yoga and submit it to us for publication on the site.
- Submit a comment on an existing blog post with your personal feedback, ideas, and experiences.
- Subscribe and/or follow us on Facebook and Twitter and follow our Twitter Yoga list
- Join in our bi-weekly Yoga Chat on Twitter using the hashtag #yogachat
Follow us Around the Web
Do you love yoga? If so, become Share Yoga’s fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShareYoga and follow Share Yoga on Twitter, where we offer our daily, world famous YOGA BREAKS service, free of charge! If you spend a lot of time online, YOGA BREAKS remind you to take periodic breaks throughout the day. Find them at the hashtag #yogabreak on Twitter.
If you would like an affordable way to reach our audience of devoted and passionate yogis and seekers, please contact us and we will provide details on our audience as well as banner prices.
Article Submission & Writer Incentive Program
If you are interested in submitting an article, please go to our yoga tip & news submission form and we will contact you shortly. We are currently working on a new Writer Incentive Program. We will announce it on our blog and to all our current contributors. Stay tuned!