- This event has passed.
YogaChat: Meditation: Finding Contentment & Peace In a Chaotic World #yogachat
July 17, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
In organizing the content for this week’s chat, I remembered this quote from Ellen Degeneres’, stand up comedy routine “Here and Now” she says:
“All the commercials on TV today are for antidepressants, for Prozac or Paxil. And they get you right away. “Are you sad? Do you get stressed, do you have anxiety?”
“Yes, I have all those things! I’m alive!”
On that note, I invite you to come as you are to this week’s yoga chat where we will be practicing a guided meditation to help bring more peace, gratitude & contentment into your life. We will finish the chat with an open discussion about your meditation experience & further explore the concept of contentment with questions such as:
- What were your feelings before the meditation?
- How do you feel now?
- What parts of the meditation resonated the most with you?
- What does contentment/santosha mean to you?
- What are your obstacles/goals to “a daily dose” of meditation?
We are especially excited about this week’s chat, please mark your calendar and invite your friends. This chat is perfect for anyone and everyone saying, “Yes! I have all those things. I am alive!” We look forward to having you there.
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015