- This event has passed.
Yoga as a practice of service to humanity #yogachat
December 18, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?” ~ Martin Luther King
In line with our theme for the month of December, we will continue to talk about selfless service and more specifically, how our yoga practice can be a service to humanity. Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- For a quick review from our previous chat, what is service? What does service mean to you?
- Do you see your yoga practice as a service to humanity? Why or why not?
- For yoga teachers, do you see teaching as an act of service?
- How everyone, how can we overcome our fears or doubts of not being enough, or doing enough to change the world?
- How can we use our yoga practice to keep us connected to the act of service?
- What are some examples of service besides donating money, donating your time?
- What is an immediate action that you can take today to be of service to your community?
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015