- This event has passed.
Understanding Samskaras #yogachat
April 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- What are samskaras and how do they affect us? [Tweet it]
- Why is it important to become aware of your samskaras? [Tweet it]
- What are the gunas? And, how do samskaras relate to the gunas? [Tweet it]
- What practices can help you become aware of your samskaras? [Tweet it]
- How can your yoga and meditation practice help transform samskaras? [Tweet it]
Let your followers know:
Share Yoga Editor at Share Yoga
Kimberlyn Brown is a 500 hour yoga teacher and esthetician. Visit her website at pureshakti.com. "Yoga is to me, the gift of liberation. I have learned how to breathe more deeply, give and receive love more easily and how to live my life more fully. I am truly honored to share this practice with my students. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to empower each of my students to take what they learn in class off their mat and into their world."
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015