- This event has passed.
Special event: Opening the Heart Chakra to find Gratitude and Abundance #yogachat
November 18, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Day to day distractions and responsibilities can become overwhelming and cause us to lose touch with our heart center, which is the heart chakra. The heart chakra, or anahata, can be sparked back to life through a gratitude practice. Join us as we explore the energy of the heart chakra & share tools, tips, and ideas to stay connected.
Join us November 18 (10am PST / 1pm EST) for our bi-weekly Yoga Chat where we’ll discuss the following topics:
- What helps you attune to your heart chakra? Tweet it!
- When you feel disconnected from your heart center, how do stop and notice the disconnection? Tweet it!
- What does it feel like when you ARE connected and living from your heart chakra? Tweet it!
- How can yoga and meditation help you find more gratitude and abundance in your life? Tweet it!
To join in, go to:
and login with your Twitter account!
Or if you’re on Twitter, go to:
and be sure to include the hashtag #yogachat in all your responses during the Yoga Chat hour.
See you there!
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Upcoming YogaChats in November #yogachat - October 31, 2016
- Why You’re Not Practicing Yoga Consistently (And What You Can Do About It) - June 15, 2016
- Best Yoga Advice I’ve Received - March 21, 2015