- This event has passed.
Find Your Authentic Voice #yogachat
May 22, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
It’s all about Authenticity here at Share Yoga this month. So for this week’s Yoga Chat we will talk about how to speak, communicate and interact with others authentically. We will also have a few questions especially for yoga teachers. We will start off the chat by discussing what holds us back from being authentic, tools to helps us keep practicing as well as the importance of speaking authentically. Here are questions for the chat:
– What does it mean to speak with authenticity?
– What difficulties do you have in speaking authentically? Where does your resistance come from?
– Why is it important to practice speaking authentically?
– How can a yoga practice help you find your authentic voice?
– What would be the result if you spoke from an authentic place?
– What would be the global impact if we all committed to speaking with our authentic voice?
For yoga teachers:
– How can a new yoga teacher model his/her guru/teacher and still teach from their own authenticity?
– Why do you think authenticity is an important skill to have as a yoga teacher?
This chat is perfect for yogis, yoga teachers, wellness professionals or anyone that would like to learn how to speak authentically. Please join us and invite your friends! The more the merrier! Let’s get together for an enriching, inspiring chat!
Latest posts by Kimberlyn Brown (see all)
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Sarit Z Rogers - November 30, 2015
- Alchemy & Authenticity - May 4, 2015
- A Day in the Life of a Yoga Teacher: Lori Tindall - March 8, 2015